Thursday, April 14, 2005

Suddenly feeling very despair.. got a strong feeling that sth unfortunate will befall on me and that i dun hav a suitable close fren to comfort me.. I miss somebody.. yet that someone isnt one that i've met or conversed before.. just a stranger whom i will befriend in future.. still lookin for tt particular someone...
I've been indifferent towards many things around me.. partly coz everyday is just repeating itself.. so much so that i cldnt keep track of the date anymore.. and i just cannot be bothered.. just lookin forward to the weekends when i can hav my own time, doin the things i like and to probably rest.... a little.. at least to sort out my thoughts.. I'm tired.. really tired...... tired of ppl ard me.. tired of the things that happen everyday...
Every occurrence of an event seems to be directed by a person living in a different space of time and place from me.. It's like a stage play or a movie.. where acting is involved and everything is unreal.. Sth similar to that of the truman show..

Just received a call from my fren jus now.. discussed abt the happenings tml and sat.. hopefully the weekend'll relieve me of this revolting feeling and mood..