Friday, December 14, 2007

My new house before an external facelift. (The tudors are gonna be taken down and flattened and the gate to be widened)




The porch as well as the garden where the pile of rubbish rests (on the left)


Part of the living room, didn't take the part where the staircase is. (the dining area's behind, half a floor lower)


The dining area on the left as well as the kitchen further behind in the middle of the photo.


The outdoor dining area outside on the left and the indoor dining area on the right. Too bad dad doesn't want a swimming pool there.


A pathway just outside the living room that leads down to the outdoor dining area.


The 3rd level that houses the pool table room and the ktv room. (left and right)



Part of my attached bathroom



My room 1 ( the door on the left's the entrance while the bathroom in the middle behind is my dad's bathroom actually.. gonna seal it up.



My room 2 (upon entering)



My room 3 (the right side of my room upon entering). On the right of this wall will be the walk-in wardrobe and the bathroom.



Here's a sneak peek at my new house along holland rd (5000+ sq ft semi-detached @43 moonbeam terrace) which is currently under renovation.. Many parts of the house are too cluttered with the wall crumbs which explains the lack of illustrations for other rooms. Oh yes and it is on elevated land which has a good fengshui i think.
It'll be completed in march or april i guess. Will update more photos then.. please make urselves free for the house-warming yeah.. heh

thats all folks.. time for tennis.