Tuesday, January 08, 2008


Int Explorer is lagging like fuuuuck. Moz fox rocks big time man. seriously yz u must be a bimbotic caveman or a caveman-iac bimbo to not noe wad it is. tsk.


Sch has been.. er.. alrite (other than a monotonous china bitch (prof) for my financial accounting course) i should say.. at least i've got frens in the classes so far.. i just hope i know more from the nxt 2 classes tmr and on fri.


Caught up with jane for lunch in the aft at cine to pass her my bgs txbk.. yes.. tennis with u soon k..


All the random thoughts of becoming a successful entrepreneur or whatsoever in future looks bleak in this point of time.. when i heard that we gotta read this "storybook" for TWC i was like u've gotta be kidding me! okay.. it's not a storybook but a non-fiction book which tells the history of Alpapa or issit Alphapau - basically the metamorphosis of technology. For all those who know me well enuff.. u'll noe that i'm book-o-phobic. Just like studying, reading is totally not my forte. I've lived for 21 years and counting.. and the only book i'd read was the da vinci's code (thx to the person who bought me the bk). Er.. if reading half the bk and completing the rest by watching the movie counts. Well.. it took me ard 6mths to achieve such a great honour - i.e to finish (only) half of the book. Yes.. i'm this hopeless. It can't be helped since my attention span is only about 20mins.

U can do the math on the number of years i'll spend on reading sun tzu's art of war before i can be successful in my business.

Dear God, please help me. Amen.

Hence, my new yr's resolution is to be a NERD. It doesn't have to be johnny depp tho.