Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's a freakin boring day. It's not that I have nobody to visit nor the other way round. Here are the reasons:

Firstly, all my close relatives went overseas. 4 families went to cebu this morning and 2 others went to bangkok ytd. My dad didn't wanna go cos' there'll be other distant relatives visiting us..

Secondly, I reserved the first day for them to visit us. All of them left at 430pm. We're supposed to go to many places to visit but my dad decided to split them up into the nxt 2 days so tt he wouldn't be so bored then.

And so.. i've got nth to do now till tmr. It's supposed to be a cheery and noisy day.. when everyone else is playing mj or staying at one of the relative's house till late.

It's like half a day wasted. I'm so free now until i'm considering whether to complete my loads of homework due nxt wk.. but it's new yr.. i'm supposed to abstain from sch and it's so stupid to do hmk during the 1st day of new yr! Besides.. i don't have the mood to.. nb

I think tv's the next best option. Hope the new year programmes will be entertaining. Perhaps i'll countdown to the 2nd day of new yr if it brings me any comfort.

Oh well. Gong xi fa cai, nian nian you yu, feng he ri li to all!