Sunday, June 01, 2008

Just downloaded the latest album of simple plan. It's a tad late but it's better late than nvr. Wanted to get it when it was first released but i guess i forgot all about it till now.

Simple plan and green day are a few of my favourite bands but mike shinoda still rocks so don't get me wrong.

The album's titled simple plan and it was released on 12th feb early this yr.

Simple Plan was produced by Dave Fortman (Evanescence, Mudvayne), Danjahandz (Timbaland, Justin Timberlake) and Max Martin (Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne). On February 17, 2008, Simple Plan achieved their highest charting single in the UK. After the first two albums just missed the UK top 40, "When I'm Gone" gave the band their best chart position in the UK, coming in at number 26.

Added a few songs from the album onto my playlist so if u like them, get it. I mean buy it.