Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My "mum" is really a (recurring) pain in the neck. I know it's not new to you for me to say this yet again but to be honest, one of my new yr resolutions is to be a better person, and part of it includes improving my relationship with that woman.

Ok. I know i didn't state my new yr resolutions down but it's only cos' i feel that resolutions are supposed to be made in the heart, and it's set for me to achieve, or even to overcome it. What's the point of penning your new yr resolutions down for everyone to see when the sole purpose is for others to perceive you as someone who has high aspirations, and being all that noble? That's just bull. (i'm not referring to anyone and this only forms part of my beliefs and values so don't tk offence)

Alright. That aside. I merely asked her why she was sitting at my usual spot at the dinner table. She then raised her voice and said tt she's my mother so she can sit anywhere she wants bla bla bla.. Just because you're placed above me in the family tree doesn't give you the right to throw your weight around especially when you're going thru menopause, pms or who knows what. It was just a fucking question damn you. Don't take it out on me. And so tt was it; I snapped.

Don't worry I still haven't used "fuck" on her yet, but when the day comes, it is when I don't give a fucking damn whether she lives or dies. As of now, she's just a distant relative of mine. The distance grows further with every altercation she starts with me. And so if you realised, she's the deciding factor, not me.

Seriously, how does a woman as such, deserve any of my respect, or any at all from anyone for that matter. Oh i forgot, she doesn't. As I'd mentioned before, you ought to first respect yourself and others, before you earn the right to command the respect from anyone else. It's just a simple rule of reciprocacy, don't you get it?

I know you may sympathise with her for having me as her son, but think about it. I've been suffering for 22 years under her reign. Now, who deserves the pity?

You just made me a better person this new year. Thanks.