Tuesday, June 02, 2009

And there I thought my picture was small. I just got recognized by the breadtalk staff @ Raffles city when I went in to buy a piece of bread for breakfast tmr while waiting for the bus to come.

I just realised that the promotion started yesterday and the posters should be up at all the outlets then.

Breadtalk staff: Eh! you look like the guy in the poster!

Me: *Silent*

Breadtalk staff: Really look alike leh.. is it you?!

*Everyone stares at me and the poster and my bread*

Me: Er.. ye..yes. tts me.. hahah

Breadtalk staff: wah.. you want discount?

Me: Don't need la.. it's ok. Thanks.


Like not paiseh. I was just buying 1 pc of bread for breakfast... discount what sai.


But honestly, I think the photo's qt small.. unless you really go and look at who's in it. Oh wells.



I thought I saw nicole at Aljunied station on my way home just now. Not sure if it was her though.



Defending champions of The French Open, Nadal & Ivanovic both got booted out of the tournament on the same fateful day. What a stunner.