Monday, October 26, 2009

1st it was sending the car back only when my movie was supposed to start, and i was 20mins late for the movie; but tts not even the highlight. I'd to go earlier to get the tickets for my friends cos I was the one who'd made the booking and cos of this, they were late for the movie as well.

Then, it was bringing a bunch of fucking loser friends back on sunday night till the wee hrs of monday and creating so much clamor that I cldn't slp and had to miss my morning class today. I was supposed to wake up at 630 and needed to study for a test tmr after my morning class so sufficient sleep was paramount. And seriously, who in the right frame of mind would bring barbarians back on sunday night and hang out till late when you yourself have got a morning class the next day and when everyone else living under the same roof has work or classes? You must be a fucking retard or just plain stupid or both.

How fucked up can you get? I'm just this close to losing it; step on my toes again and i'll make u pay. Mark my words fucker.