Friday, July 30, 2004

My Thoughts..

     Was supposed to go out with Jovan, Yina and a few of our friends to give him a belated birthday celebration. The plan was foiled by the Physics tuition today -- setting aside no time for this event. Feel rather bad. Shall postpone(not cancel) it. yep.
     Anyway, have been quite busy recently. Firstly, due to the study plan i'd drawn out for the coming Prelims. Everyday, I'm packed with numerous chapters to cover, leaving no time for rest. Secondly, it's due to the number of punishment essays I had to complete, for not doing essay outlines and eventually skipped that GP lesson. On top of that, I have to attend to DCs next week on tues and wed.
     Oh ya, speaking of the essays.. I have to thank Jillyan for taking time to help me write one of the essays; Daniel for helping me find model essays from the intranet; Guosheng for wanting to help; Cheryl and Yin ching for giving me ideas to write the essays; David for his die-hard spirit in helping me to fax his essay to Brandon and Ian so that they could scan and send it to me for copying; Brandon for attempting to receive the fax from David but failed; Ian for receiving the fax, scanning it and sending to me, and typed out the essay for me with modifications to David's essay.
     Haha.. so many people to thank. Yea, but I'm truly grateful for all these friends for which without them I wouldn't have completed the essays within 1 day. To Jill: I still remember the treat k.
     K la.. Decided to blog to stray away from the books for awhile. Tried to study for abt an hour but couldn't absorb. Just feeling damn tired. K continuing now. Bye.

Mood: Dying