Sunday, September 02, 2007


FCUK shirts

Boss wallet

my current watch collection.. with these 3 new additions

emporio armani from my aunt


DKNY from the usuals

Fossil


clothess
nicely done collage by usuals

my presentssss


ytd was a blast! heh.. thx to all who came and those who took care of me after i had a lil too much to drink..

anw ive posted the photos on webshots. here's the url: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560516097MmZnvj

oh and here's wad i received from my frens:
nike water bottle, fcuk long sleeved shirt, fcuk t shirt, a pair of havaianas, a pair of ripcurl slippers, a pair of reef board shorts, a pair of checkered berms from pull and bear, coca cola tshirt, num t shirt, canterbury polo t, sonneli shirt, 4skn t shirt, fossil and dkny watch, a pair of ties, a box of what the f*ck game, beach volleyball, hugo boss wallet, ckin2u perfume and a collage done by my usuals.


thx all for the presents.. hope u guys enjoyed as much as i did.