Tuesday, September 04, 2007

cheryl's surprise brownies+card

cheryl

jane's presents

Thx to all for the incessant msgs wishing me well for my 21st today and flooding my inbox.. heh.. Just to let u guys noe tt it's greatly appreciated.. anw.. it's my 21st and yet i'd biz law class.. well.. i was surprised when jane appeared at the door outside my class jus b4 class started wif a balloon and a brownie cake wif a candle on it! hahah.. and she sang me a bdae song which was very sweet of her.. was wondering how she found my class and she told me tt i'd told her the name of my prof last nite on msn and she went to check his classes.. oh man.. thx jane.. hope everything went well for ur presentation.. was a pleasant surprise indeed tho i had some trouble bringing the balloon home.. heh

oops.. finished the brownie b4 i cld tk a photo of it.. oh well tts the box which contained the cake.

oh.. today is damn memorable man.. in the morning someone sent a cake to my door.. den when i went to sch jane gave me a surprise.. and den... jus now jus b4 dinner.. cheryl(loon) appeared at my door to give me a box containing brownies and a card tt she made! damn touched man.. hahah thx to all of u.. u guys made my 21st an unforgettable bdae..

haha cheryl hope u dun mind me putting ur photo here.. ure damn sweet.. and so're ur brownies.. haha