Monday, April 20, 2009

And so, today officially marks the closure of my year 2 journey. I must say that I'd put in a hell lot more effort this term than any others, and im praying to yield bountiful rewards from it. If you heard me,thank you God, Amen.

I forgot to mention that i got the marketing intern position in breadtalk group pte ltd (which starts on 27th april). On hindsight, it's ironic how i didn't even want to go for the interview cos i was like wth breadtalk simi lj and i had so many projects due tt wk. And so... i didn't even prepare anything for the interview but thankfully i think i did well cos after 1.5 hrs of interview, i got selected out of 5 applicants. I guess it paid to listen in class during my FT and marketing mods.

Oh and during the interview the brand executive manager told me that food republic's gonna open 2 new branches along the orchard precinct and one of it (at ion orchard) will be opening in June; and that the intern will be busy taking part in the advertising, meeting of clients, copywriting, publicity, media and press releases, photoshoots, parties, events and what not. After the interview I was slapping myself for not preparing for the interview cos at tt juncture i rilly wanted the job, but luckily i did well enough to get picked! Thank God.

I don't know if i'm revealing too much about it cos i alr signed the contract of confidentiality and i'll be sued if i divulge any information regarding their expansion plans; but who cares this is a worthy cause for celebration.

Anw im surprised tt most of my friends think that the breadtalk grp is qt successful in their marketing campaigns and tt i'm fortunate to get selected, cos i rilly didn't think much of breadtalk (in the beginning, tt is). Now i'm honored to be given this opportunity; but with tt aside, I was told that there'll be lotsa work to do and i have to be prepared to work overtime. I hope i'll still have time for my friends and tennis.

Time to get clothes for work, and for now, it's time for tennis!