Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Finally ive got some air to breathe. Just finished my last presentation today.. Sch hasn't been this fucking busy until this semester. I think cos I solely did the mpw proj due to some assholes and china dolls in my grp. I'm not exactly against mao zedongs but im telling you they're fucktards. i used to think that they're smart and hardworking.. but contrary to belief, they're lazy, ignorant, useless and whatever traits you can find in a bloody panda.

I'm not exaggerating btw. I had to literally do everything for them. Tt's including their slides cos when i asked them to do their own slides they just don't do it according to the report but their own panda brains. But at least they realised tt they didn't do anything since they've the courtesy to grade themselves down for peer evaluation.

Exams in 2 wks time.. Fuck.

Dbl O on fri. :)