Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I just came back from my run and I realised tt over a short period of 3 wks, my 2.4 timing has improved by almost 2 mins from 12:40 to 10:50. I'm glad tt my effort has paid off cos I'd rilly drag myself to run every alternate day even when if my work ends late.

Here's my how my day fans out: I end work late everyday and when I reach home it's almost 845pm; and most of the time, i'll be too weary to even walk properly let alone, run. Factoring in time for my round trip to the canal, I'll be home around 940 for dinner. Afterwhich I'd do 3 sets of pullups and crunches.. All in all including showering time, I'd be done by 11pm. I'd then watch an hr of tv, and turn in at 12am. At 645am the next day, my new day starts.

It's not tt i'm not tired but I rilly wanna get at least a silver for my upcoming IPPT on the 13th of june. It's rilly tiring and I can't wait for it to be over!