Monday, August 24, 2009

Met up with yvonne, shereen, tianle, jason, and melanie on sat to catch UP 3D and I must say that even though i've not been an advocate of cartoons or animations, this is one of the few animations to watch. Their 3D effects aren't exceptional so the usual cinematic experience should suffice.

Went to essential brew for dinner thereafter and then it was my place for mahjong. Damn, I've never made any earnings from mahjong sessions in the past and as of sat, this proposition still stands. In fact, I had to incur a deficit of $3.70. i know it's not alot but it's cos we were playing with a base capital of $12; so if we were to play big, i'd probably lose the car or sth. Oh well. I suck at mj.


Federer clinched the championship trophy in Cincinnati yesterday at the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters after defeating 4th seed, Novak Djokovic in straight sets. It was his 4th ATP World Tour title of the year and 8th win against Djokovic.