Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally a proper update. Been so busy lately.

Met up with ivy, swee, and jeremy last thurs to celebrate my bdae. Went to cross keys for dinner.


Had dinner with my family on Friday @ Pan Pacific Hotel. Met my cousins at Timbre @Arts House for drinks and music thereafter.





Met up with shereen, yvonne, jason, tianle, melanie, and kelly on sat. Yvonne and Shereen planned a day's worth of activities and the nicest thing was tt it was an all-expense-paid day's worth of activities (ranging from bowling, arcade, movies, etc etc)! It's not very nice of me to just plainly accept it but they just kept rejecting my efforts of paying. Dinner was supp to be at some Jap restaurant but i thought that Mariner's Corner would be a better place for a group gathering so I brought them there. They wanted to surprise me with a cake at the jap restaurant but they had to lug it to the new destination instead. Haha. After tt, they came over to my place for drinking and mahjong and what nots.

It was a day filled with fun and laughter, and it was really my most memorable bdae celebration ever. I always thought that the length of a friendship determines the strength of it but clearly enough, I was wrong. It wasn't the activities; but rather, the company that dictated the intensity of exhilaration experienced that particular day.

And yes, I certainly can't forget how much i'd vomited that eventful day.

Had to wear this "Birthday Boy" badge the whole day and I must say tt it'd garnered lotsa unnecessary attention!


Will be celebrating with the usuals this fri and my bmt mates on sat.

Tt aside, I've got 2 tests and a report due next week. what the fuck, seriously.