Sunday, September 20, 2009





Went to butter with chung, david and zhaoming on fri and i had a lil too much vodka raspberry. Yeah i puked for the 3rd time this month. I'm fucking gonna abstain from alcohol for at least a month to keep my liver healthy. So if you're a friend please stop me from drinking the next time. Thanks

Caught the ugly truth @ vivo ytd with Kelly and it's a definite must-watch romantic comedy. Katherine Heigl's just so fucking hilarious. Went to sentosa to catch songs of the sea and den back to vivo for dinner @ marche with yvonne and jason. After that yvonne had to go support her friends perform a striptease @ Taboo as a forfeit and we just followed. It was seriously an eye-opener but it was boring like fuck cos the music was like an amalgam of house+trance+techno and there were only 2 tables for ppl to sit and drink so we left after abt an hour there to my place to hangout.

Had a game of tennis this morning and my relatives will be over ltr for a potluck dinner party. And yes, Sentosa with the usuals tmr but it's not confirmed yet as of now.

I'm so fucking tired. Happy hari raya pusa/haji to everyone.