Sunday, May 04, 2008

u gotta be there tmr when ur mum's dressing table arrives. Oh her bedframe and our safes will be delivered too. The tvs will be delivered the nxt day from 3-6. Make sure u check the products and reject upon seeing any flaws. Tmr u gotta be down to help out at work cos ur uncle's going for a seminar and we're gonna be short handed. The bamboo blinds will be done on sun so u have to be there to instruct him.

I feel busier now as compared to the preparations i had to do for the exams. The bulk of my time'll be spent at my new hse to oversee certain things. Suddenly, i'm a contractor. Pls pay me.

This is NOT all.

I'll have to be there tmr from 1 to god-knows-when for the refrigerators to be delivered and the alarm system to be checked. I'll have to be there on tues as well from morning 9am to 6pm for the bedframes to be delivered and the curtains to be put up. Wed, for the sofa and matresses and what not.

I know it's my hse so i shld just keep my mouth shut. I'm still trying to convince myself that it's for the betterment of my own life.

Thurs we're moving in. Hope everything works out well.

Kinda have mixed feelings about moving. Lots to procrastinate about. It's not as easy as transferring trash from one bin to another k. (Besides, i've got 22 yrs of trash to clear. Picture that.) I'm gonna miss this place.