Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sailing through time...

I haven't been blogging for a damn long period of time due to the relocation of my computer system. All these renovations have exclusively created a mundane and kinda "ston-ey" lifestyle for me. My computer as well as all the other furniture in the room, have been shifted out with all wires totally unplugged and detached from one another leaving a bare bleak room revealing silhouettes of the remaining walls caused by the radiant rays of light of dawn and dusk.
The resounding clamour produced by the clashes of voices echoed the room and pierced right through my ears engulfing my brain. The remnence of what's left are seemingly similar to the decapitated bodies in a warfront. It's utterly revolting to stay in the room as the chipped-off walls and the "debris" converted a room into a hideous looking slum.
That is why i'm staying over at my friend's house now. Yea.
Tired day. Tough shit.

Mood: Distracted