Saturday, May 08, 2004

Ambitious?

Hey, today wasn't as fruitful as other study days, or rather, yesterday. I was tellingly distracted. I went over to my friend's place at dawn. Played truant today for the sole objective of mugging, but i was somehow convinced by him to submit myself to "duet-studying". I didn't know what incentives were entailed in the deal, but managed to agree to it without much procrastination. Upon entering his room, I was exposed to the infamous morning bedroom scene--blankets, bolsters and pillows were strewn all over the bed and onto the floor. I then instinctively pushed the pillows aside and settled the bed for a study desk. After reading through a section of the "Food Chemistry" section, we went downstairs for breakfast. Due to several breaks, I managed to finish that particular chapter only at around 3 pm. Apart from the regular self-rewarded breaks, the tintinabulation from a construction site in the vicinity too disrupted my spontaneous studying cycle. Scheduled to study a chapter of Chemistry and 2 chapters of physics but at the end of the day, I had only accomplished the "Food Chem" chapter and a skimpy style of revision for the past few Chem topics. Was I being ambitious? Perhaps... Perhaps not.

Mood: Stressed/Confused