Sunday, May 23, 2004

Leaped,Landed and.. "Crack!"-- part 2

The title says it all... Yep.. just sprained my ankle again yesterday during basketball, and it was similar to the way I had sprained my left ankle the previous time. However, for this time, it was the right ankle that had suffered the injury and it was much more severe. Apart from the excruciating pain at the joint connecting the foot and the upper part of the leg, the extent of the foot movement was restricted. Slipped off Jianxiang's foot when I had achieved stability upon reaching the ground.
Anyway, I went to swim today despite having a sprained right ankle. Had to submit to swimming breaststroke to minimise the strain on the injury. Yea.. after that went to watch "50 First Dates" with Janice, Ian and Jeremy. Haha.. the show was entertaining overall due to its comical scenes but had a tinge of sadness simultaneously.
Ah.. that's all I can write... I guess. Cya..

Mood: Tired/Bored