Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Where's My Mojo?

Today hasn't been a good day for me, not lately. Firstly, I woke up feeling like a drunkard suffering from a hangover the following day. My head was throbbing ceaselessly and i was in a groggy state. Perhaps it was due to the late knock out times i'd been experiencing for the past few days, or maybe, i was too accustomed to the what seemed timeless rest during the weekends? I really couldn't compel myself to wash up with my eyes dilated as per normal, as the light was too glaring for me to realise that i was actually living in reality and not in utopia. Just before i set off my journey to the torturous chamber of the S'pore's education system, i groped around for my 'daily necessity'-- handphone and wallet, and realised that i was actually 5 minutes later than usual.
In my dad's car, i was reminicing the events that had happened the previous schooling week and what gave me the drive to actually make the effort to go to school. Amidst the thoughts of familiar yet angsty faces of teachers and the multitudes of homework, I was forced to realise that friends were my motivation and driving force not just in school, but in my life ,as a whole, too.
Chapel wasn't as conducive for an eye-rest session as before, but nevertheless, i still managed to bob my head up and down due to the inborn sleeping spell within me. (who knows what caused it) Although overwhelmed by lethargy and restlessness, i was still, surprisingly, able to keep myself awake most of the time. Haha.. It was caused by the mild adrenaline rush after repeatedly hearing loud progressive footsteps heading down the aisle just beside my class's allocated area. "Mdm Tham!" i thought. Its not that i was "Tham-phobic" or anything, just felt a little bothered by her "like-to-poke-into-other-people's- business" attitude such that everything u do and wear will be scrutinised by her whenever she's around. Furthermore, i got into her bad books sometime ago by wearing wrong coloured shoes and having slightly tinted hair. Its not like i bother to change my shoes or anything but the immediate solution then was to avoid her presence as much as possible.
Erm.. tink ive typed too much.. got to go back to my books and dwell upon the phenomena of things in our life-- Physics. Yea.. you shld've guessed it.. k.. Cya for now..

Mood: Restless