Sunday, May 30, 2004

Slimming formula?

Alrite.. I'm gonna watch " The day after tomorrow" with some friends later at 150pm at PS. Hope the show will be intriguing enough and not predictable for our pleasure.
Oh yes.. Just weighed myself using the digital weighing scale I have at home, and guess what, I lost 3kg this week.. so i'm 54kg now. Perhaps it's due to the various sickness I had or maybe the exercise I did throughout the week-- basketball and swimming. Not sure.. anyway, my dry cough seems to have worsened even though I tried to abstain from cold drinks and ice-cream yesterday. O.. I just remembered.. the water that I drank yesterday after the basketball game from the water cooler was cold. Ahh.. that explains why. Ok.. gotta take my medicine now and prepare to leave. cya.

Mood: Sickly