Saturday, May 29, 2004

Today

Today is yet another ordinary saturday with a basketball game to play in the evening as usual. A game where i've learnt that David and Guosheng's statuses of being pros in this sport had never dwindle and they're still as fast as the speed of light.. or at least somewhere close..
Argh.. turned down a request from a few secondary school friends to watch "Shrek 2" just because of this basketball game.. Perhaps another reason would be that the travelling time had doused my previously jubilee spirit about watching that movie with them. Feeling a little bad about it now, anyway I told them about it beforehand and they were somewhat agreeable, I would say.
There's Mathematics tuition tomorrow at around 430pm.. hope I can catch a movie with the tuition group members before or after the tuition. Maybe "The day after tomorrow"? Since many of my friends claimed that it was worth watching.
Oh ya.. despite the dry cough and the slight flu I had today, I insisted on joining the basketball game because I knew it would be worthwhile.

Mood: stone-y